Our Safety Data Sheets and Labels here for your usage.
WHAT'S BUGGING YOU?
IDENTIFY THE PROBLEM YOURSELF OR
Fleas & Ticks
READY TO GET STARTED WITH PROFESSIONAL PEST CONTROL GUARANTEE?
TO REQUEST SERVICE OR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT US TODAY
MEERS PEST PREVENTION TIPS
- No lights should be seen under or around doors. Install door sweeps if needed to keep mice from entering. Mice only need a 1/4-inch gap to enter.
- Keep all edible substances in airtight containers. Sweep and clean all countertops and floors. Cover your pets food when the pet is not eating. Anything edible attracts pests, especially ants and mice.
- Keep pets clean: brushing, bathing, and using flea and tick protection on your animals, especially indoor/outdoor pets.
- Take trash out daily; insects and rodents love it.
- Keep fruits and vegetables in the refrigerator, especially when ripe. Keep bags of cereal, seeds, and grains in tightly sealed containers.
- Seal cracks and holes on the outside of the home, including entry points for utilities and pipes.
- Keep tree branches and shrubbery well trimmed and away from the house. Keep grass cut on a regular basis.
- Do not allow standing water around your home and yard. Mosquitoes breed in stagnant water.
- Store firewood at least 20 feet away from the house and five inches off the ground. Termites and insects love firewood.