PROTECTING YOUR HOME AND FAMILY
Many common household pests (such as mosquitoes, fire ants, cockroaches, and mice) can pose serious concerns and health risks to your family due to their ability to bite, sting, chew, and carry diseases. Additionaly, these pests can cause a significant amount of damage to your home. It is important to fully understand the dangers stemming from these types of infestations and how to best protect your home and family.
Providing unsurpassed pest control service since 1972, Meers Pest Solutions has been providing a ‘Think Outside The Box’ approach to protect your family’s health and property while caring for our enviroment. Our pest control service utilizes the Integrated Pest Management, or IPM, system as part of the total protection process.
Stored Product Pests
Fleas & Ticks
Bees & Wasps
WHAT'S BUGGING YOU?
IDENTIFY THE PROBLEM YOURSELF OR
Specializing in termites
Armed with the Sentricon® System, there’s no one better prepared to handle your termite problem! Don’t wait until the damage gets worse. Contact Meers today for the best in Termite control and defense.
MEERS PEST PREVENTION TIPS
- No lights should be seen under or around doors. Install door sweeps if needed to keep mice from entering. Mice only need a 1/4-inch gap to enter.
- Keep all edible substances in airtight containers. Keep all countertops and floors swept and clean. Keep pet food covered when pet is not feeding. Anything edible attracts pests, especially ants and mice.
- Keep pets clean: brushing, bathing, and using flea and tick protection on your animals, especially indoor/outdoor pets.
- Take trash out daily; insects and rodents love it.
- Keep fruits and vegetables in the refrigerator, especially when ripe. Keep bags of cereal, seeds, and grains in tightly sealed containers.
- Seal cracks and holes on the outside of the home, including entry points for utilities and pipes.
- Keep tree branches and shrubbery well trimmed and away from the house. Keep grass cut on a regular basis.
- Do not allow standing water around your home and yard. Mosquitoes breed in stagnant water.
- Store firewood at least 20 feet away from the house and five inches off the ground. Termites and insects love firewood.
WHATEVER YOU'RE LOOKING FOR,
MEERS HAS A SERVICE PACKAGE DEAL FOR YOU.
- Safeguard Bundles
- Employee Savings Program
- Refer & Earn
- Other Discounts
- Angie’s List
- Bed Bug Central
- Lubbock Chamber of Commerce
- Family Owned Pest Control
- National Pest Control Assoc
- Certified Sentricon Specialist
- Texas Pest Control Assoc
- West Texas Home Builders Assoc